Miranda Kerr and Tahitian Noni Juice

Australia-born Miranda Kerr started modeling at the age of thirteen when she won a national modeling competition for CoverGirl. Now in her twenties, she has reached supermodel status, modeling all over the world for elite fashion magazines and companies like Johnson and Johnson and Victoria’s Secret.

Kerr drinks TAHITIAN NONI® Juice to keep her looking and feeling her best throughout the day. She explains, “TAHITIAN NONI Juice is my number one health and beauty secret. I’ve been drinking it since I was fourteen, and when I’ve got a long day ahead of me it’s the one thing I can’t live without.”

Kerr’s career takes her all over the globe to places such as Japan, South Africa, the Bahamas, Turkey, New Zealand, London, Paris, Italy, Spain, and the Greek Islands. Although her roots are in Australia, Kerr recently bought an exclusive house in New York. “Because I travel so much and continually enter different time zones, I would not be able to survive without TAHITIAN NONI Juice as it helps so much with my jet lag.”

But that’s not the only reason Kerr drinks the juice. She continues, “My immune system is improved, and I also use Tahitian Noni International’s beauty line regularly to keep my face and skin looking its best.”

Kerr freely admits, “I am a health nut and only do things that are good for my body. I firmly believe that the best thing I can do for my body is to take TAHITIAN NONI Juice. It is an amazing way to protect my health and maintain my energy.”

With Kerr’s down to earth attitude, classic beauty, and great sense of humor, it’s no wonder Kerr is experiencing such success. We wish her luck in her upcoming shoots and cheer her on as another person to benefit from TAHITIAN NONI Juice!

Comment :

ada 0 comments ke “Miranda Kerr and Tahitian Noni Juice”

Post a Comment