NBA Star Chauncey Billups Endorses TAHITIAN NONI® JUICE

PROVO, UTAH - Tahitian Noni International, developer and exclusive provider of the internationally acclaimed TAHITIAN NONI® Juice, recently announced that NBA Star Chauncey Billups has signed an endorsement agreement with Tahitian Noni International. Billups, a seven-year veteran of the NBA, helped lead the Detroit Pistons to the 2004 NBA championship, where he averaged 21 points and 5.2 assists per game and was named Most Valuable Player (MVP) of the series.

When it comes to TAHITIAN NONI Juice, Billups is a true fan. “TAHITIAN NONI Juice is not only a part of my life; it’s a part of my family, too. My uncle, Coach Thomas Billups, introduced me to TAHITIAN NONI Juice, and told me about the various benefits that I would receive by incorporating the juice into my daily routine.

“Finally, I began drinking TAHITIAN NONI Juice and after a few weeks I noticed my endurance levels were higher and my ability to perform late in the fourth quarter had improved. I’m glad I tried it! Now it is a valuable part of my workout regimen.”

“Athletes from around the world are finding that TAHITIAN NONI Juice increases endurance and helps aid in quicker recovery,” said Shon Whitney, Vice President of Marketing Communications at Tahitian Noni International. “Having one of the best NBA players in the league endorsing our juice adds tremendous validity for athletes worldwide.”

About the Company
Tahitian Noni International is a global, research-driven products company that was the first to introduce the health benefits of the noni plant to the world outside Tahiti. Founded by two food research scientists in 1995, the company is a leader in the discovery, development, manufacturing, and marketing of noni-based products including beverages, beauty and spa products, weight loss management lines, and animal nutrition. Headquartered in Provo, Utah, Tahitian Noni International has manufacturing facilities in the United States, Tahiti, Japan, and China; sales offices in 35 countries; and a presence in 73 markets worldwide.

Video Of Chauncey Billups from Youtube


Comment :

ada 0 comments ke “NBA Star Chauncey Billups Endorses TAHITIAN NONI® JUICE”

Post a Comment